Beauty brings in confidence and a beautiful skin is the top concern of every woman. Nature is the best mother and no artificial or chemical substance can cure an ailment as much as nature. Chemicals that are harmful damage the tenderness of the skin. Cocoa butter is a natural remedy for many skin disorders and it is the hidden secret behind a healthy skin. Cocoa butter creams are becoming popular in the cosmetics and skin care world. An added advantage to this medication is when these creams are made at home, free from chemicals, artificial preservatives, dyes etc., they yield the utmost benefit. This article will detail on the nuances involved in making cocoa butter body lotion at home.
How to make cocoa butter lotion: The making of cocoa butter cream is easy and is less expensive unlike the ones sold in the market.
- Cocoa Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Essential Oil
- Vitamin E Capsules
- Liquid Lecithin
- Bottle with a lid
Steps to make cocoa butter lotion:
1. To start with the initial process, take a blender and add ¾ cups of coconut oil, ¼ cup of pure cocoa butter and 1 tbsp. of liquid lecithin. If you are unable to get coconut oil, you can replace it with sweet almond oil. Coconut oil is ideal to treat all types of skin. The small molecular structure of coconut oil allows for easy absorption through the skin, giving it a soft, smooth texture. It makes an ideal ointment for the relief of dry, rough and wrinkled skin.
2. Most of the body lotions are made special by the aroma or the flavor they possess. The most popular combinations that are made with cocoa butter body lotion are vanilla, coffee, chocolate or any one of the fruit essential oils. Add 15 drops of essential oil to the mixture. If you are a variety lover, you can either add a combination of two or more essential oils.
3. Take two 400 IU vitamin E capsules and squeeze the oil from it. Add the extracted oil from the capsule to the blender. Vitamin E is an amazing supplement, which is highly essential to life. It has a powerful antioxidant property that protects your skin throughout the day and supports circulation. Thus it is rightly called as the “wonder drug”.
4. Until the ingredients are mixed well, blend them on a whip.
5. Pour the finely mixed cocoa butter lotion into a bottle and close it with a lid that is perfectly fitting. The wonder skin remedy is ready right in front of you.
6. Shake the bottle well every time, before using your body lotion,. Apply it twice daily for better results.
7. Storage guidelines: Store the body lotion in a cool, dark place. If you are residing in a hot climate, preserve them in the refrigerator.
Cocoa butter body lotion nourishes the skin and gives it a new life. Beautify your skin and make the world around you beautiful. Try this simple home made remedy and bid farewell to skin disorders.