A problem free skin is a boon that only a few are blessed with. For people who have skin problems, cocoa butter is a boon. This God-given gift has tremendous magical powers in it. This article will explore the preparation involved in the making of cocoa butter body bars.
Nowadays, technology is growing at a rapid pace and people have started depending on others for each and every need of theirs. Even in this modern era, there are certain things that make us independent and happy and one such is making your own body bar with your favorite cocoa butter. By avoiding the body bars available in the market, you can save your skin from the harmful chemicals added to it. Cocoa butter is a natural moisturizer that has been used for hundreds of years to keep skin feeling soft and supple. These body bars can be made at your home easily with simple ingredients.
How to make cocoa butter body bars: There are no hard and fast rules for making a body bar. Just follow these simple steps of soapmaking in a systematic way will be more than enough for a cocoa butter body bar
- Cocoa Butter – 1 cup
- Shea Butter – 1 cup
- Beeswax Pellets – 2 cups
- Sweet Almond Oil – 1 cup
- Jojoba Oil – ½ cup
- Coconut Oil – ½ cup
- Essential Oil – ½ tsp
- Double Boiler
- Soap Molds
- Storage Container
Method of Preparation:
1. Take the double boiler and to the top portion, mix cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil and beeswax pellets together. Add water to the bottom portion of the boiler. Heat the pan on medium temperature after placing the pan with the butter mixture on top of the base pan that contains water. Heat the pan until the butter mixture melts together. Confirm that all of the beeswax pellets have melted. Remove the double boiler from heat and allow the butter mixture to cool for 2 minutes.
2. Pour the jojoba oil and the coconut oil to the butter mixture. Mix them slowly to allow the oils to fully fuse with the butter and the beeswax. This blended mixture forms the base of the body bar.
3. The body bar at this stage would hold the natural fragrance of coconut oil and if you are pleased with the divine smell of coconut oil, you can leave it without adding any of the essential oils. If you are interested in adding any essential oil, you can add those mild flavors like lavender, jasmine or vanilla. They create a pleasant aroma when combined with your cocoa butter body bars.
4. Pour the warm mixture into soap molds . There is no need to set up your body bars in your boiler pan again.
5. After pouring the mixture into the soap molds, allow them to cool completely. You can now gift wrap these special bars either for your friends or your family to make them feel the special touch of cocoa butter and your love as you have specially made the soap yourself with lot of care.
6. Storage guidelines: Store the new cocoa butter body bars in the freezer or in a cool room till you use them.
Homemade CB3 or Cocoa Butter Body Bar will be a unique experience for anyone who is used to market bars. The right formula for fascinating beauty, cocoa butter body bars is something that will save your wallet as well as your skin!